ProPublicist is...Proactive, Proficient & Professional!
Mary helps clients craft effective publicity messaging targeted to the appropriate media & the public. A former journalist, Mary understands what editors & reporters seek for a unique "hook" to cover & gets consistent media hits via Internet, print, radio, television & social media.
1) Sustainable Lighting of SC - Wrote press release about their big LED lighting project for BAE Systems' Summerville, SC warehouse which translated into a huge energy savings for BAE Systems. Story released on Charleston Regional Business Journal online on 5/15/17.
2) Cast Web Design + Marketing, LLC - Wrote press release for Owner Cindy Castaneda's Social Media Game Night Party (In Charleston) which ran in the Charleston Regional Business Journal's BizWire.com on 3/21/17.
3) Zapper.com - Freelance publicist for Zapper, a mobile app tech company with payment and marketing solutions for restaurants worldwide.
National hits for stories on (a) HPH Hospitality Group's rollout of Zapper at its 67 properties in Greater Manhattan; (b) Napa Palisades Saloon in Napa, CA launching Zapper's new in-app loyalty card feature; and (c) Dairy Queen Chooses Zapper for 42 South Texas Locales - in such media outlets as NRN.com,
QSRWeb.com (click on pic below), RestaurantNews.com (http://www.restaurantnews.com/?s=Zapper) and the Napa Valley Register (http://napavalleyregister.com/business/napa-restaurants-adopt-zapper/article_1d09ea8f-d459-522d-a390-f5d231960ab8.html).
4) Author Vincent M. Bruni - Publicist for CobbleHollow Publishing representing new e-Book released in early 2016, The TearDrop Garden with feature cover story in the 6/10/16 edition of The Windham Eagle newspaper (ME).
5) Maine Blues Festival - Publicist in 2016 for this Annual Maine blues music event always held on Father's Day weekend in Naples, ME.
6) Maine Blues Society - Publicist 2015-16, consistently scoring major press hits for the MBS's 2015 and 2016 solo/duo & band acts nominated to represent Maine to the International Blues Challenge in Memphis. Ex: Landed coverage of acts on WCSH-TV (NBC) Ch. 6/Portland, ME "207" show on 1/7/15 to solo act Eric French and in 2016 for "Mike & The Mojo".
7) Maine Rockabilly artist, Pete Witham - In 7/15, did publicity regarding Pete's mysterious illness and local fundraisers to help him.
8) ME Writer Sheri Ann Stanley - Did a 2014 press release for her self-published Ebook, Soulful Journey: Walking with Faith After My Near Death Experience.
9) Teamsters Local 340 - was Publicist for various union related news stories during 2014-16 such as the Oxford County Sheriff's Deputies who asked for fairer treatment in 7/14 and 3/15 and the initial press release resulted in major press coverage by Ch. 6 (NBC), Ch. 13 (CBS) & MPBN radio (PBS) as well as the Lewiston Sun-Journal & the Advertiser-Democrat. Positive outcomes achieved. In addition, did an 8/15 release on MDI public worker's rally, a 7/15 Biddeford city union worker's protest, a 7/15 "Feed the County" (Aroostook) story (which also took place over the holidays in 12/14).
From her hometown of Portland, ME to her new home in Charleston, SC...and anywhere else in
between, if you need help with Publicity, Contact Mary today--Mary@ProPublicist.com.
New clients get 25% off her regular hourly consultation rate! - Ph 843.730.1180
Regan Consulting, LLC