Every time a Press Release is sent out, at least one if not several media hits are generated & that helps both you and Mary get the word out about what matters!
Consultant Mary Regan is expert at preparation, looking at all angles of what makes good press for her varied clients.
You will be very pleased with ProPublicist's results in terms of your bottom line and important targeted audience messaging.
We help our clients achieve and retain the greatest possible success.
1) Author Vincent M. Bruni - Publicist for CobbleHollow Publishing representing new e-Book released in early 2016, The TearDrop Garden with feature cover story in the 6/10/16 edition of The Windham Eagle newspaper.
2) Maine Blues Festival - Publicist in 2016 for this Annual Maine blues music event always held on Father's Day weekend in Naples, ME.
3) Maine Blues Society - Publicist 2015-16, consistently scoring major press hits for the MBS's 2015 and 2016 solo/duo & band acts nominated to represent Maine to the International Blues Challenge in Memphis. Ex: Landed coverage of acts on WCSH-TV (NBC) Ch. 6/Portland, ME "207" show on 1/7/15 to solo act Eric French and in 2016 for "Mike & The Mojo".
4) Maine Rockabilly artist, Pete Witham - In July/2015, did publicity regarding Pete's mysterious illness and local fundraisers to help him.
5) Westbrook, ME Writer Sheri Ann Stanley - Wrote a 2014 press release for her self-published Ebook, Soulful Journey: Walking with Faith After My Near Death Experience.
6) Teamsters Local 340 - was Publicist for various union related news stories during 2014 & 15 such as the Oxford County Sheriff's Deputies who asked for fairer treatment in 7/14 and 3/15 and the initial press release resulted in major press coverage by Ch. 6 (NBC), Ch. 13 (CBS) & MPBN radio (PBS) as well as the Lewiston Sun-Journal & the Advertiser-Democrat. Positive outcomes achieved. In addition, did an 8/15 release on MDI public worker's rally, a 7/15 Biddeford city union worker's protest, a 7/15 "Feed the County" (Aroostook) story (which also took place over the holidays in 12/14).
Facebook & Twitter & about.me: